Objectives and Values
- To disseminate scholarship and knowledge in all the various fields of life, and ease the means of receiving knowledge using the latest and best technological means.
- To preserve values and ideals by way of higher education and academic research.
- To create a comprehensive and integrated academic environment in the field of education and research.
- To contribute to the advancement of higher education with its various branches and specialisations and offer programmes, opportunities to study and innovative services that are comprehensive and of the highest quality.
- To produce graduates with a high level of knowledge, technological capabilities, and competitive skills that will be contributors to society.
- To enter into partnerships and agreements with related parties to achieve collaboration and integration in all fields.
- Sincerity and professionalism.
- Commitment and Integrity.
- Originality and Innovation.
- Quality and Excellence.
- Mutual Respect and Healthy Competition.
- Leadership and Sound Planning.
- Confidence and Shouldering the Responsibility.
- Self-Initiative and Teamwork.
- Lifelong Learning.
- Open Communication with societies and serving them.