Objectives and Values
- To disseminate scholarship and knowledge in all the various fields of life, and ease the means of receiving knowledge using the latest and best technological means.
- To preserve values and ideals by way of higher education and academic research.
- To create a comprehensive and integrated academic environment in the field of education and research.
- To contribute to the advancement of higher education with its various branches and specializations, and offer programs as well as opportunities to study and innovative services that are comprehensive and of the highest quality.
- To produce graduates with a high level of knowledge, technological capabilities, and competitive skills that will be contributors to society.
- To enter into partnerships and agreements with related parties to achieve collaboration and integration in all fields.
- Sincerity and professionalism.
- Commitment and Integrity.
- Originality and Innovation.
- Quality and Excellence.
- Mutual Respect and Healthy Competition.
- Leadership and Sound Planning.
- Confidence and Shouldering the Responsibility.
- Self-Initiative and Teamwork.
- Lifelong Learning.
- Open Communication with societies and serving them.