Fees For All Programs
- You are obligated to pay your tuition fees in full when you register. A late registration fee is imposed on you if you decide to drop out of a course.
- Your payment of course fees entitles you to enroll into your classes, receive prescribed learning materials and other support services (including tutorial assistance) throughout the duration of your study at MEDIU.
- Your tuition fees are calculated based on unit of “per credit hour” and your payments are based on the number of credit hours taken in each registration. For example:
- Your tuition fee is USD56 per credit hour.
- Registered for 16 credit hours in the current semester.
- Your tuition fee will be USD56 x 16 Cr Hr = USD896
- If you are a recipient of partial financial aid, you are required to pay the balance amount to MEDIU by the first week of registration.
- Any financial aid to you will be electronically transferred to your account.
- You are advised to register during the stipulated registration period to avoid being imposed a nominal late registration fee of RM100.00 / USD31.00.
The refund guidelines of your course fees to a fourteen-week course are as follows:
|Effective Drop Date (from Registration date)||Percentage of Refund|
|Fourth week||No refund|
Refunds of Tuition fees
- Full refund are allowed during the first week of registration of the request to withdraw or discontinue programs minus any cancellation fee as applicable.
- 80% refund are allowed to students during the second week after registration of the request to withdraw or discontinue programs minus any cancellation fee as applicable.
- 50% refund are allowed to students during the third week after registration of the request to withdraw or discontinue programs minus any cancellation fee as applicable.
- There shall be no refund allowed to students one-month after the registration date of the request to withdraw or discontinue programs.
- In case of withdrawal from the University, refund will be issued 30 days after completion of all necessary University withdrawal procedures.
- Once approved, MEDIU will mail the refunds to your billing address. For more information, please contact our Student Service Office if you would like to know the amount of refund eligible due to your withdrawal exercise.
- Dropping subjects after course commencement
- A late registration fee of RM100.00 / USD31.00 is imposed on you regardless of the date you have added a subject you subsequently drop.
- Not all fees are refundable or adjustable. If you do not receive an expected refund or if the amount of the refund is different from what was expected, you may make a verbal inquiry at the appropriate office. If you feel the response received is not acceptable, the next step is to submit the appeal in writing to the Student Services Office.
- You must submit your appeal within fourteen (14) working days from receiving the bill and no later than the last day of class for the semester.