Virtual Accounts are similar to bank accounts that have been uniquely assigned to students of Al-Madinah International University for the purpose of paying university fees etc. through banks.
All virtual accounts carry embedded student identification ID No. upon registration with the University.
The following are the steps required when making payment using virtual accounts over bank counters:-
- Students may go to any bank of their choice in their country of origin.
- They have to go to the bank counter. Do not use Cash deposit machine (CDM or ATM Machine).
- Obtain and fill up the foreign TT (telegraphic transfer) form available at the bank.
- Specify payment currency as Malaysia Ringgit (RM).
- Indicate the correct and exact amount in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) of the fees to be paid to the University.
- The TT Transfer is to be made to Al-Madinah International University’s HSBC bank account using student virtual account number as follows:
HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad,
G12-14, Ground Floor, Plaza Shah Alam,
No.2, Jalan Tengku Ampuan Zabedah E9/E, Seksyen 9, Shah Alam D.E. 40100,
Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
Swift Code: HMABMYKL
Virtual Account No: ( Student must provide his/her virtual account no. in the TT Form)
Depending on students’ preference, they can either pay the total amount directly to the bank in their own currency, including applicable bank changes, or they can use (debit) their savings/current accounts with the bank for the above TT transfer in Ringgit Malaysia.